What is an eye lift?
This surgery focuses on both the top and bottom eyelids to reduce sagging skin, and reduce the appearance of ageing.
What types are available?
Both of these surgeries can be paired together for a full eye lift. The surgery is highly invasive, as the surgeon removes skin and adds or removes fat from both the lower and upper eyelids to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and make your eyes look rejuvenated. The surgery when choosing both will take around one – two hours, but will be shorter if you are only having one or the other.
Upper Eye Lift
Lower Eye Lift
Is an eye lift for you?
- Before choosing to have an eyelift, you need to consider:
- Is there a less invasive option for your issue?
- Is there someone to help with you for the first days after surgery?
- Can you take time off for recovery?
- Are you in good health?
- What prescriptions are you taking?
You should always speak to your surgeon about all of these things in the consultation, before going ahead with the surgery.