Your privacy is important to us and we’re committed to securely managing your data in a way that is compliant with GDPR regulations.
The data we collect
If you are a visitor to Rejuvage and choose to register as a subscriber to one of our mailing lists, we will collect any details that you provide to us. This includes first and last names and your email address.
This data will not be public to other users on the site unless you have allowed otherwise (for instance, our question and answer services have the option to ‘opt-in’ to article use, where we will share your question, but keep your details private).
We will also collect certain information when you visit the site for internal purposes such as research, data analysis and troubleshooting. This data includes IP Address, browser type, the pages you view and the order of pages viewed during the session.
This is purely for internal purposes to help us improve and optimise Rejuvage, and make the best possible user experience for you while keeping the site safe and secure.
How we will use it
We will use the data you provide us in the following ways:
- To notify you about the company’s activity or changes to our service
- Provide you with the information, products and services we offer as you have requested from us.
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and your device.
We will retain your data for as long as you wish us to do so. You are free to request the deletion of your data at any time.
We will not share your personal information with any third parties. The only time we will do so is if we are under legal obligation from a regulating authority to supply data.
We take the appropriate measures to protect your information on our site. Although, as with any site on the internet, we cannot be 100% secure and therefore cannot guarantee the security of the data we hold. We will always try our best to protect your information, but cannot protect it from unauthorised access that is beyond our control. Any transmission of data is done so at your own risk.
Services we use
Below outlines the services we use to collect personal data:
- Facebook Audience Network – This is an advertising service provided by Facebook.
- Facebook Ad Conversion Tracking – A Facebook tracking service linked with data from Facebook’s advertising network with actions performed on this website.
- Google Analytics – A web analysis service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic.
- Awin – A commercial affiliation service with a global network of advertisers.
- MailChimp – An email marketing automation platform.
As a data user with Rejuvage, you have the right to take control of your data and can request copies of your data at any time. This allows you to check that your data is accurate and we are processing it lawfully. You may also request it be corrected or erased. In order to exercise this right, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the title ‘Subject Access Request’ and we will send you the appropriate information.
Your right includes data erasure and opting out of promotional materials at any time. Please note that this data deletion does not apply to instances when we have other legal justifications to keep it.