We are all about looking and feeling great which involves a bit of self-love and treating yourself. So here a few healthy, indulgent things to add brighten valentine month – because we all know love comes from within.
1. Relax with the Happy Buddha Scented Candle
We love this energising scented candle. Based on uplifting sweet orange and cedar wood and will appeals to us more than Gwyneth vagina candle!
2. Take Care Of Your Face – Facial Massage Roller
The gentle massaging motion stimulates the lymphatic system and lymphatic drainage throughout your face. Massaging your face with a jade roller instantly helps to iron out these kinks, especially along your brow and jawline.
3. Improve Your Sexual Wellness with Meg Matthews Range.
As we get older we can experience pain or discomfort when we try to have Sex. Meg Matthews Menopause range includes lubricants, moisturisers and lubricant to help look after this important part of our bodies!
4. Give Yourself a Super Sonic Smile – Professional Flossing Electric Toothbrush
Take care of those pearly whites with this combination flossing toothbrush and water flosser in one. It is clinically proven to be 2 x as effective as traditional brushing and flossing so it improves your gum health and reduces plaque.
5. Get Hot Kissable Lips – Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips
This lipstick is happiness in a tube! A matte revolution formula for plumped up, healthy and younger looking lips!
6. Spray Yourself with a Flirty Fragrance – Rose Prick by Tom Ford.
This lovely fragrance is built around three roses – Bulgarian, Turkish and Rose de Mai, but its not just any floral fragrance – it also has pepper, turmeric and tonka bean to really make it come alive.
7. Treat Yourself to Something Special with New Underwear
8. Smooth out Your Skin with This Charlotte Tilbury Concealer
This concealer reduces blemishes, dark circles, redness, pigmentation and crows feet, and lasts up to 15 hours!
9. Splurge on a Tasty Gin!
Try this pink grapefruit-flavoured gin which claims to be made from the glittery tears of flamingos!
10. Enjoy Your Yoga Workout with a New Yoga Matt
This Gaiam’s Be Free Printed Yoga Mat is comfortable and lightweight, with a light tack non-slip surface and reversible design.
11. Hydrate Your Skin with Hydration Juice
Soothing and moisturising, this gel moisturiser leaves you feeling cool, calm and refreshed.
12. Get Active with New Running Shoes
Try these ASICS women’s running shoe, with a softened foam section in the heal for improved comfort and shock absorption
13. Completely Pamper Yourself with a Spa Experience Set!
These purifying products are infused with Rosemary and Eucalyptus and the full set contains shower foam, body scrub, body cream and mini fragrance sticks – the perfect pamper set to relax and revive you.