We love a healthy recipe, however its even better when the recipe is this easy to make! With autumn upon us (even in this unseasonably warm weather), we’re looking forward to delicious seasonal flavours, which this recipe perfectly captures! This fabulous recipe for overnight oats is prepped the night before which makes it even easier to get a nutritious breakfast. With only 6 ingredients needed, the base of oats, milk and yoghurt can be adapted to include other fruits and nuts to enrich the first meal of the day.
Cinnamon Apple Overnight Oats
- 50g rolled oats
- 125ml almond milk (or an alternative)
- 60ml low-fat yoghurt (or dairy-free yoghurt if you want to keep it dairy-free)
- 60g chopped apple
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds
- Put the rolled oats into a tupperware, mason jar or other container and add the milk and yoghurt.
- Add in a layer of the chopped apples on top, and sprinkle on the cinnamon and chia seeds.
- Store the oats in the fridge overnight, or for a few hours, take out and enjoy!
Try out this recipe and let us know how you got on our Facebook page – or share with us your own overnight oats recipe!
Want more recipes?
Our Midlife Diet Guide is packed full of recipes for clean eating which is eating food that is in its natural unprocessed state. It helps you flood your body with nutrients to get rid of nasty toxins in your body. Discover plenty more recipes, shopping lists and an easy daily guide to clean eating and cleansing.